1. Parking: The Pilates School is located to the right as you pulled into the driveway from Main St./Rte 28. On the off chance that our lot is full, the municipal lot next connects to ours in the back. Additionally there is a rear exit from the lot onto Pleasant St. Going left will take you back to Forest - going right will take you to Bank St.
2. Clothing: Please wear workout clothing as tight as your comfort level will allow. The more your teacher can see the easier it is to offer appropriate correction and instruction. It's why we watch you!
3. Shoes: Please remove your shoes before you enter. The hallway benches have baskets for you to put them in, or you may bring them in and leave them on the rack inside the door.
4. Coats Etc: To the right as you come in is the "dump your stuff" place - shoes, bags, coats, etc. Or feel free to use the bench baskets in the hallway (bring purse in or lock in car). Please bring only water and/or wrap to school room.
5. Bare Feet Allowed: Pilates was designed to be performed in bare feet. Many studios, for various reasons require full or toe-less socks. You are, of course, always welcome to wear them and we provide a few pair if you've forgotten yours. However, in summer, when leaving shoes outside, we request that you wipe your feet with the damp wipes provided. Sand is the enemy of the apparatus!
6. Restroom: We share our restroom with Buckie's and The Crooked Fence. There are keys hanging to the right of the door as you exit. Please replace!